Arch II — Onyx
Arch II — Onyx
Out of stock
Arch jacket fits large to size. If in doubt about which size to choose, previous shoppers have successfully sized down, and we recommend doing the same.
Arch is a Fitted coat, meaning that it is designed to follow the body's natural lines without tapering. Fitted is a versatile shape that feels slightly narrower than a regular fit but with more room than a slim fit.
The model is 174 cm/5'8,5" tall and wearing a size Small.
If you are uncertain about sizing, please email us at email@example.com, and we will help you.
Arch is a classic coat with a clean, minimalistic look and lightweight, seam-sealed construction. The coat is insulated with 90/10 RDS-certified down with 750 fill power. On the outside, you will find two waist pockets with a zip.
- 100% wind- & waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Weighs 970 grams in a size Small
- Internal drawstring in the waistline
- Storm hood with adjustable drawstring
- Two-way zip in front
- Two large pockets with zipping on the outside
- Two inner pockets with zipping and an extra pocket scarf pocket
- Insulated with 90/10 RDS certified down
- Integrated pull-down 3M reflective tape
+5 °C to -10 °C depending on the person and additional clothes worn.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- We offer free world wide shipping and returns on all orders.
- We usually ship within 1-2 business days.
- We ship on DDP terms. Meaning that your order will be delivered to you with all duties and import taxes paid by us. No extra or hidden fees.
- International shipments take 2-5 shipping days depending on your location.
- You will receive tracking information when your order is shipped.
- We ship with UPS and DHL (Sweden). The package will arrive at a local access point.
- Our return policy is 30 days.
Missed out on the original Arch coat so ordered Arch II as soon as I saw it.
The quality is beautiful and the fit good - sleeves perfect length, generous hood and lovely big pockets. I am 172cm tall/ 62kg and the small is ideal.
Too warm and dry to wear at the moment.
My only comment would be that it would be useful to know how waterproof it is (very I hope!)
Hey JM! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Arch II coat. The coat is 100% wind- and waterproof :-)
God jakke. Lett, og varm jakke.
I bought Arch because I really like the style and color of it. Also because it is waterproof and will come in handy in cold weather.
The softness and feel of the fabric is very nice. You can feel the quality.
I am a person 175 cm tall and 53 kg. Small size was just a little big. But it will be more normal with thick clothes.
I haven't had a chance to try it in very cold weather yet.
It says up to -20 degrees in the product description, but it says up to -15 degrees on the product. It may be good to correct the information on the site.
Even though I couldn't resist and bought it, I still find the price a bit high. :)
Kjempefin jakke, men syns den var LITT for tykk! Bruker str XL eller 44 til vanlig, men bestilte denne i 46, og angrer ikke på det, så jeg vil ikke si den er stor på str!
Iam very happy with the new jacket. It fits well, is warm, the design is reduced without any frills. Perfect for me.
The delivery worked very well.